600g (3 cups) cooked ACE QUICK COOK SAMP
45ml (3 tbsp) sunflower oil
1 onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
60ml (4 tbsp) curry paste
10ml (2 tsp) turmeric
Salt and cayenne pepper, to taste
1 can (410g) ALL GOLD Diced Tomatoes
125ml (½ cup) chicken stock
Fresh coriander chopped
1. Place ACE QUICK COOK SAMP in a large saucepan, cover with
water, bring to a boil, turn down heat and simmer gently for 30 minutes
until samp is soft. Drain excess liquid if any.
2. Heat oil and fry onion and garlic until soft and translucent.
3. Add chilies, peppers, curry paste and turmeric, stir to mix and
fry for 5 minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes and simmer on medium heat for 20 minutes.
5. Add stock, simmer until thick and saucy. Stir in cooked samp
and fresh coriander, heat through for 10 minutes.
6. Serve with grilled meat or fish.