Tiger Brands – Ace Maize Meal Promotion
Terms and Conditions:
• All persons (“Participants”) entering the Ace Maize Meal Promotion (“Promotion”) agree that the promotion rules as set out in these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) are binding to them.
• The competition is open to all South African residents who are 18 years and older.
• No director, employee, agent or consultant of the Tiger Brands Group of Companies, or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition may participate in this competition.
• USSD costs will be charged at R1.50 per 3 minutes. No free minutes will apply. Any entries received after midnight on 30th April 2016 will be deemed as disqualified.
• This Ace Maize Meal Promotion runs from 01 January 2016 to 30 April 2016 after which date the promotion will automatically lapse and no further entries will be accepted.
• The “Promoters” are Tiger Consumer Brands Limited
• To enter the promotion, participants must purchase an Ace promotional pack and dial *120*1511# and enter the unique code found in the Ace promotional pack.
• Winners will be selected randomly and they will receive their award within 24 hours
Consumers may win one of the following prizes:
• 1 x R20 KFC e-Voucher OR
• 1 x R40 Soccer Ticket e-Voucher OR
• 1 x R100 discount e-Voucher for an Intercape Bus Ticket
How to Redeem your Reward:
R20 (twenty rand) KFC e-Voucher:
• Should the Participant receive this reward, the participant should take their Wicode received via sms, to their nearest KFC outlet nationwide, purchase to the value of R20 or more and use the e-Voucher as part payment.
Soccer Ticket e-Voucher:
• Should the Participant receive this reward, the participant should take their unique Wicode received via sms to their nearest Money Market, choose the soccer match that they would like to attend and use the e-Voucher as payment. The value of the e-Voucher is R40 which is the entry cost of a general soccer ticket. Should the participant choose a soccer match where the cost of the ticket exceeds R40, the outstanding amount will be for the participant’s own cost.
R100 discount e-Voucher for a Bus Ticket:
• Should the Participant receive this reward, the participant should take their unique Wicode received via sms to their nearest Money Market, choose the bus route that they would like to purchase and use the e-Voucher as part payment. The value of the e-Voucher is R100. Should the participant choose a bus route where the cost of the ticket exceeds R100, the outstanding amount will be for the participant’s own cost.
• The Promoter will not accept any responsibility for late/non arrivals. The bus ticket operator T’s and c’s will apply.
• For any queries on the promotion, please call TMACR on 011 463 7445 or call Tiger Brands Customer Care Line on 0860 100291
• All Rewards must be used by 31 December 2016.
• The promoter, its agents and distributors cannot replace any lost or stolen Reward.
• Any additional services not included in the Reward will be charged at FULL PRICE according to the respective Partner’s standard conditions.
15. Any indemnities required by Partner Service Providers must be complied with, failing which the partner may not be obligated to provide the service
16. All meals and drinks, transport (including flights, transfers, airport taxes) and personal expenses are not included in the Reward. Travelling to and from the Venue will be at the participant’s own expense.
17. The Participant is responsible for any loss, injury, damage or death (if applicable) caused to or at the Venue.
18. Tiger Brands its agents and distributors accept no responsibility and it will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the participant, or accept any liability for (a) any non-acceptance by a venue(s) of this Reward or (b) any inability by the participant to use this Reward or at all (c) the lack of quality or any other aspect of any service which is or should be provided at any venue(s), nor will any of them be liable for any personal loss or injury occurring at any venue(s)
19. TMARC is not responsible for any reward misrepresentation (written or verbal) on warranties by anyone / group other than TMARC
20. TMARC, Tiger Brands and its authorized agents have no responsibility for the administration of the venue(s) and will not accept any liability in relation to the quality or performance thereof.
21. TMARC reserve the right to withdraw this reward in the event of force majeure such as war, earthquakes, disasters, calamities or similar circumstances, in which travel to such destinations is not advisable. Where possible notice will be provided
22. TMARC reserves the right to substitute the Reward with another of greater or equal value. Advance notice will be provided to the winner.
23. The Promoters may require the winners (at no fee) to be identified, photographed, filmed and the foregoing to be published in any media.
EXCLUSIONS AND OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the Participant or the Promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“CPA“).
25. All Participants participate entirely at their own risk. By reading and accepting these Terms and Conditions, the Participant gives consent to these risks and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Tiger Brands, their directors, employees and agents of any and all liability pertaining to any damage, cost, injuries and losses of whatever nature sustained as a result of their participation in the promotion and related events and activities, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of any of the indemnified parties.
26.By entering the Promotion in accordance with its terms, Participants acknowledge that the Promotion will be managed in accordance with the provisions of the CPA. Participants undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the Promoters to comply with their obligations under the CPA including, but not limited to providing such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the Reward.
27. The Promoters reserve the right to vary these Terms and Conditions by providing notice of such change. Any queries in this regard, and a copy of these Terms and Conditions can obtained on www.acemaizemeal.co.za throughout the period of the Promotion.
28. The Rewards are not available to TMARC, the Promoter or any agencies (“Interested Parties“) appointed by TMARC and the immediate families of any of the Interested Parties.
30. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.