No ACE, No Braai Instore Competition
Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition starts on the 5th of September 2016 and closes on the 30th of September 2016. No late entries will be accepted.
2. The competition is open to all South African residents who are 18 years and older.
3. No director, employee, agent or consultant of the Tiger Brands Group of Companies, or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition may participate in this competition.
4. To enter this competition participants must: Buy any two ACE Products and stand a chance to win a Weber Braai instore. Once you purchase the products, write name and cellphone number at back of the till slip and insert in the entry box allocated instore. Winners will be announced at the end of the competition.
5. Multiple entries are permitted but the prize will be limited to one per entrant.
6. The promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
7. Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid.
8. The prize is a Weber Braai to the value of R1700. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of similar commercial value in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
9. Prizes are not exchangeable.
10. The winners will be selected through a lucky draw at the end of the competition. The winner will be contacted by store and prize handover organized accordingly.
11. Any prize not taken up for any reason within one month of notification will be forfeited.
12. The winners may be required to sign a waiver of liability and indemnity before claiming their prizes. All winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of the prize.
13. The prizes will be delivered to the winners by delivery to their daytime address. Any queries in this regard may be directed to the Consumer Services Division, on telephone number 0860 005 342 or at email@example.com during office hours.
14. Winners may be requested to attend the draw and announcement of winners, to take part in the promoter’s publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the promoter for promotional purposes. Winners are, however, entitled to decline such request.
15. Where winners consent to take part in the promoter’s publicity campaigns, they will not be entitled to any remuneration for such participation and all materials arising from such participation will be the sole property of the promoter.
16. By entering this competition all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules.
17. The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
18. The judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. A copy of these rules can be found on www.acemaizemeal.co.za website throughout the period of the competition or can be obtained from the Consumer Services Division, as indicated in rule 14 above.