Terms and Conditions:
ACE MAIZE MEAL
• This competition starts on the 4th of July 2016 and closes on the 5th of September 2016. No late entries will be accepted. No late entries will be accepted.
• The competition is open to all South African residents who are 18 years and older.
• No director, employee, agent or consultant of the Tiger Brands Group of Companies, or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this competition may participate in this competition.
• To enter this competition participants must: Comment on the competition post according to the specifics of each post. Once they have followed the post specifics, they will have entered the competition to stand a chance to win the daily cash prize. There will be one winner per day for the duration of the competition. Visit https://www.facebook.com/acemaizemeal/?fref=ts to enter the competition.
• Multiple entries are permitted but the prize will be limited to one per entrant.
• The promoter is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
• Entries which are unclear, illegible or contain errors will be declared invalid.
• The prizes are vouchers to the value of R500. There will be 5 x R500 vouchers given out per week until the end of the competition. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of similar commercial value in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
• The winners will win a share of R22500 in cash (5 per week x R500 x 9 weeks)
• Prizes are not exchangeable.
• The winners will be selected by a panel. Each week there will be a new competition post with a different theme and question being asked for the duration of the competition. The winners will be selected off the Facebook competition post and will be notified via commenting on the comment that they made on the competition post. Once the winner has sent us their details that we requested (Full name, ID number, Daytime address, cell phone number and email address) via inbox message then we will be able to send through the prize to the winner. In the event that any of the winners cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so the promoter reserves the right to draw another winner in substitution. The names of the prize winners will also be published on The Perfect Ace Episode that airs every Sunday on eTV as well as each Friday for the Episode repeats.
• Any prize not taken up for any reason within one month of notification will be forfeited.
• The winners may be required to sign a waiver of liability and indemnity before claiming their prizes. All winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgement of receipt of the prize.
• The prizes will be delivered to the winners by delivery to their daytime address. Any queries in this regard may be directed to the Consumer Services Division, on telephone number 0860 005 342 or at firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours.
• Winners may be requested to attend the draw and announcement of winners, to take part in the promoter’s publicity campaigns or to allow their names and likenesses to be used by the promoter for promotional purposes. Winners are, however, entitled to decline such request.
• Where winners consent to take part in the promoter’s publicity campaigns, they will not be entitled to any remuneration for such participation and all materials arising from such participation will be the sole property of the promoter.
• By entering this competition all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules.
• The promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
• The judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
• A copy of these rules can be found on http://www.acemaizemeal.co.za/ website throughout the period of the competition or can be obtained from the Consumer Services Division, as indicated in rule 14 above.