375ml (1 ½ cups) water
500ml (2 cups) milk
250ml (1 cup) ACE SUPER MAIZE MEAL
30ml (2 tablespoons) chopped pitted black olives
15ml (2 tablespoons) chopped pitted green olive
Salt and white pepper
30ml (2 tablespoons) olive oil
1 can (170g) tuna in oil, drained
4 spring onions, finely chopped
45ml (3 tablespoons) mayonnaise
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Fresh coriander leaves or parsley
- In a medium sized saucepan, boil water and milk together. Add Ace super maize meal, olives, salt and lemon and herb.
- Stir whisking, turn heat down and continue whisking until porridge pulls away from the pot (15 – 20 minutes).
- Spoon mixture into a lightly greased square glass dish, cool and cut into squares.
- Brush with olive oil and place under a hot grill until lightly browned.
- For the topping; mix together tuna, spring onion and mayonnaise, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Arrange pap squares on a serving platter, place spoonfuls of tuna mayo on each square and garnish with fresh herbs.