Cream Of Maize Soft Pap
- 90 g (*6 heaped tablespoons) ACE CREAM OF MAIZE 200 ml cold water
- 200 ml boiling water
- 6 heaped tablespoons = 2 cups
- Measure ACE CREAM OF MAIZE into a mixing bowl (6 heaped tablespoons)
- Stir 200 ml cold water into ACE CREAM OF MAIZE to take a paste.
- Bring another 200 ml water to boil in a pot.
- Slowly pour the paste into boiling water, while stirring to avoid lumps.
- Keep mixing until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Turn the heat down and simmer for 3 - 4 minutes.
For preferred consistency you can vary water level and cooking time.