Cheesy pap with spinach recipe
- 1 litre (4 cups) water
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) salt
- 1 can (410g) whole kernel corn
- 250g spinach, finely chopped
- 240g (2 cups) ACE QUICK COOK MAIZE MEAL
- 50g butter, optional
- 100g (1 cup) grated cheddar cheese
- In a large saucepan, bring water to the boil, add salt and whole kernel corn with liquid and spinach, bring to a simmer.
- Cook until spinach has wilted. About 5 minutes.
- Gradually add ACE QUICK COOK MAIZE MEAL, using a wooden spoon, stir until well mixed.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add butter and cheese, stir until well combined.
- Serve on its own or with a meat stew.