Quick Cook Samp with Creamy Spinach
- 65g butter or margarine
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely chopped
- 10ml (2 teaspoons) crushed garlic
- 1 can (410g) KOO Cream Style Sweet Corn, drained
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 750ml (3 cups) cooked ACE QUICK COOK SAMP
- 300g baby spinach
- 125ml (½ cup) cream
- 250ml (1 cup) vegetable stock
- 125ml (½ cup) grated Parmesan cheese, optional
Melt butter and sauté spring onions and garlic until soft, add sweet corn, mushrooms and seasoning.
Add cooked Samp and baby spinach, simmer for 5 minutes until spinach has wilted.
Slowly add cream and stock, stirring frequently until liquid is absorbed but Samp is still moist.
Serve warm with grilled meat and vegetables in season.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.