Phuthu with Mixed Veggies Recipe
- 500ml (2 cups) water
- Salt to taste
- 45ml (3 tbsp) butter
- 750ml (3 cups) Ace Phuthu
- 45ml (3 tbsp) chopped fresh parsley
- 50g (½ cup) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can (410g) KOO Mixed Vegetables, drained
- Bring water to a boil, add salt and butter. Gradually add Ace Phuthu, using a large fork, stir mixture until crumbly, cover with lid and cook over gentle heat for 15 minutes, stirring frequently with fork to ensure that the grains remain separate.
- Add cheese and mixed vegetables, stir lightly ensuring that the pap stays crumbly.
- Serve with fried livers and onions.